in mclarenvale want to meet new people

Guest cbeeb

Guest Coleybear
Hi don't know if you saw the thread about seaford meet up, but I thought we could get together at the surf club in Moana/Seaford on friday night they do great food, have a family staying at our cottage from the uk over to validate their visa's so thought they might like to come along, it's kid friendly (should be over the jet lag by then!!) pm me if you would like to go or just turn up!!

Hi,

We live in Port Noarlunga with our nearly 2 year old son. My husband finally arrives next week. WE would love to meet new people. Please let us know if you are all still planning to meet up!

Nicole

Hi,

We live in Port Noarlunga with our nearly 2 year old son. My husband finally arrives next week. WE would love to meet new people. Please let us know if you are all still planning to meet up!

Nicole

Hi Nicole

The original thread is over 2 years old but maybe we should arrange a meet up in this area?? especially as the weather is now getting better:o

Kim

Hi Nicole

The original thread is over 2 years old but maybe we should arrange a meet up in this area?? especially as the weather is now getting better:o

Kim

Hi, I would be up for that have just moved to Seaford

karen

Guest Coleybear
Hi Nicole

Kim

I didn't even notice how old the post was! How bad is that! How about we arrange to meet up sometime next week? Does that work for everyone? Adventure Playground at Port Noarlunga or something like that?

Nicole

I didn't even notice how old the post was! How bad is that! How about we arrange to meet up sometime next week? Does that work for everyone? Adventure Playground at Port Noarlunga or something like that?

Nicole

sounds good to us

Karen

I'm sure my 2 girls would be delighted to go to the fort, they love it, but remember school/kindy starts up again on monday!!

Well remembered :o but good location what about the following weekend? Kids can play mums can relax in the sunshine?? which is your preferred day? let me know and if its a good time for us to meet up then Ill set up a new post and see if anyone else wants to come along?

Kim :wubclub: