Regular Lads Evening....

Ok fellas..

On 10th January is the Schutzenfest at Bonython Park on Port Rd.

The festival runs from 12pm to 12am....with a range of entertainment, drink and food to be had...!

This is the programme for events..

http://www.saadv.com.au/schuetzenfest/pdf/Sfest2009-Programme.pdf

You can by advance tickets here..

http://eventfeed.eventshop.com.au/public/htmlfeeditemview.php?itemid=6056

Tickets are $15 - $20.

Not sure of exact meetin place yet...but if you want to join us...open invite!

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Looks like not many takers for the Schutzenfest... oh well!!

Next thing....

30th January 2008....Highway Pub.....Junction of Marion Rd/Anzac Highway.....8pm ish!!

We are back in the Highway as everyone who went last time said what a good pub it was...and hopefully can get more use out of the garden this time around!

Dan

Guest LynziC

Hey bud , would love to hit the schutzie, think I was born there, anyhow will definitely hit the Highway am hanging out for a COOPERS!!! and the sun, tell Kris I had his Carling at the Walkabout,

Seeya all soon

Roger

Guest Tracijbc
Hey mate,

Feel free to come along...open to all!!

Dan

Hey Dan,

Is there more than 1 bar in the Highway Pub? If Matt comes along, how will he recognise you guys?

Cheers for organising this, he could really do with a blokes night out, without it involving barbies and someone's garden! Nothing wrong with a BBQ, but sometimes it's good for you lads to just go to the pub!!

Cheers

Traci x

(ARGH!!! Remembered after I had posted this that it's the Big Day Out on 30th, but please can you let us know if you organise another one?

Ta

T)

Guest Tracijbc
Hey Traci.

Tell Matt to come to the next one no problem. He may recognise a few of us, Myself, Dan & Lee (chippie 74) met you both a few months back at the Jetty Bar when Suzer arranged the expat meet.

Andy

AH! Excellent, I will let his lordship know that he can relive his pub nights that he misses so much from the UK!!

Cheers for that

T x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...