Claire12

Abit more inland?

Hello All

Arrived in Adelaide over a month ago, finally got my hubby and eldest sorted, now am looking for something for me and my 2 year old to do, love to get out and about and make new friends, any ideas? We living in Paradise (lol!!) near Campbelltown and Newton.

Thanks x

Hi Claire

Got a friend with similar aged children who lives just a short way from you in Athelstone. I'll draw her attention to your post and hopefully she'll get in touch. Also, if your OH doesn't mind babsitting your little one now and again, we have recently started having regular girls' nights out over this side of town. Next one is planned for sometime in October, we're trying to find a date that suits most people at the moment, as there are kids' school holidays/family visits for various people, but I will post up here in the social section when we settle on a date so come along and join us if you can - great way to meet some lovely new people.

Diane

Hello Diane

Many thanks and YES that would be great!! Look forward to getting in touch with your friend from Athelstone and next girlie night out!! x:jiggy:

Guest Natalie

Hi Claire,

we arrive 25th Sept so give me a couple of weeks to settle and find my feet and would love to meet up. I'll be in CBD for the first couple of months until we decide where we want to live. So will be driving about the suburbs looking a areas anyway.

I have a nearly 2 year old, his birthday is our last weekend in the UK!!

Hello Natalie

Thanks for the response, hope Rhys enjoys his 2nd b'day party, Lily had her's just before we left too. Enjoy your last few days in England and hope flights go o.k and you settle well.

P.M me when want to meet up and can sort out where?

C x :wubclub: