Guest ReadyPenny

Renderers Required in Adelaide?

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi all

Just wondered if any of you knew of any rendering jobs available in Adelaide and what kind of demand there is for this kind of work (internal and external rendering)?

A friend of mine is interested in migration with us and this is her hubby's job.

Any company names that they can contact would also be appreciated.

cheers

Mandy

Guest BAZnDAF

Interesting question, as my previous occupation was a plasterer, so if i couldn't get the job in IT I was after I was going to fall back on the plastering for a while. So would be interested to know myself.

Barry

Guest Tracey

Me too. We are planning on going to SA in august, if the visa is through be then.

Trace

Guest cunnah10
    Hi all

Just wondered if any of you knew of any rendering jobs available in Adelaide and what kind of demand there is for this kind of work (internal and external rendering)?

A friend of mine is interested in migration with us and this is her hubby's job.

Any company names that they can contact would also be appreciated.

cheers

Mandy

Hi mandy.....how's it all going?you enjoying life in Adelaide still?is hubby keeping busy with his carpet fitting?

Gill x

hi there is lots of building work here at the mo,not many plasterers jobs in the paper its a case of ringing around and getting lucky.there is no internal skimming its all taped n flushed(seperate job here)if you can do that no worries pleanty of jobs in the paper.most of the render is quion work and fronts of houses and window sills.hope this helps cheers mark.

Guest shed end col

Hi Tracey been in Adelaide 17mnths and have finally got work as a renderer.Was plastering in the Uk for 26 yrs. Phoned up a rendering firm out of the yellow pages out here and got a start,had to go self employed but so far so good. They don't do to much internal solid plastering out here as dry lining is the norm here. Wages are a little lower but quality of life is great!

Guest Tracey
    Hi Tracey been in Adelaide 17mnths and have finally got work as a renderer.Was plastering in the Uk for 26 yrs. Phoned up a rendering firm out of the yellow pages out here and got a start,had to go self employed but so far so good. They don't do to much internal solid plastering out here as dry lining is the norm here. Wages are a little lower but quality of life is great!

Thank you, that makes me feel better. OH a little worried about finding work, he has been in plastereing for 20 years plus also. Good to hear you are loving the life. All the best

HI

All i am a solid plasterer/renderer looking to expand and looking for a good renderer to work with me good rates of pay must have own motor + tools .All work in western suburbs.Would pick up if local to Seaford.

cheers Trevor