laura girling

Whale Watching

Wow Laura...how wonderful. I am intrigued to know which beach you were on please? Local to you or down near Victor Harbour? If it was up near you then that is rather superb! Seen loads of dolphins but no whales yet, although have heard they can be seen in the ocean off Moana and Port Noarlunga sometimes.

Dette :)

Guest guest569

Are you still planning on going back to the uk Laura ??? Do scenes like this affect your plans ???

Guest graandjac

:arghh:I have spent hours down at Victor Harbour, Port Elliot and the Bluff looking for pesky whales, do they ever show up ................not a chance. well done a VERY jelious Graham...cheers..!!!!!!:notworthy:

Guest katsmajic

Jac's n i were at port elliot yesterday and im convinced i saw a whale blow....was fab but didnt last long enough for a photo..#

Are you still planning on going back to the uk Laura ??? Do scenes like this affect your plans ???

Scenes like this really do change my mind daily, we,ve decided to last out the lease which is up in Jan. Now the warm weather has come everything seems rosier.

What we need really is a silent partner to help us open up a new salon here. That would be good....in our dreams.lol

Lauraxxx