Guest Natalie

Used cars

Guest Natalie

Hi

is there a certain area thats good to find used cars or are the dealers all over town?

Thanks

There are car yards all over, but usually they are clustered along the main roads, like Main North Rd. South Rd, Port Rd. You can walk up and look at what is on offer, but a lot of them advertise in the Trading Post anyway.

Guest SA Great

Hi Natalie,

Main North Road at Medindie is a great place to start but the car yards are all the way up Main North Road. Main South Road at Morphett Vale is pretty good as well.

Guest Greg and Karen
    Hi

is there a certain area thats good to find used cars or are the dealers all over town?

Thanks

Hi Natalie

you've been given the good areas to look

if you want some peace of mind check out the website for the RAA (Aus equivalent of the AA) and they list "approved" dealers, i.e. those whose cars are independently checked by the RAA prior to selling

tis useful if like me you know nothing about cars

we went to jarvis toyota on south road and got a good deal on a holden commodore, if you go that way ask for Tim Pearce (8400 9101) - very helpful

regards,

Greg

Guest Eddie

Hi Natalie,

My name is Eddie and I am from Birmingham and I have a car yard in Glenelg on Anzac Hwy. I have about 50 cars here,all models and pricing. I would be happy to show you what we have. My contact numberr is 8376 7075.