475 processing times

jo_marnes

Why are they still quoting 5-7 months when is clearly taking longer? Do you know of anybody having a 475 in 5-7 months?

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/4.0.htm here quotes 5 months for low risk and 7 months for high risk

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm here quotes 7 months for both, low and high risk

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/standards/2.1.htm

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if i was an agent selling this visa i would tell ALL my clients it Normally takes between 12-18 months with the odd exception. At least then people like us wouldnt be pulling our hair out lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HelenAndSiggi

Some good news today:

the processing time has moved from the 3rd to the 18th of December

Subclasses: 475, and 476

E-lodged: 18 December 2007

Paper lodged: 18 December 2007

Guest Avastar

great, cheers for letting us know!

Just 4 days ahead of me on the 22nd, surely i should be hearing something soon!!!

:tonguexmas: :tonguexmas: :tonguexmas: :tonguexmas:

Guest vixpinkbabe

Ah, did you lodge in January 08 and you still haven't got a case officer? I'm really scared now :( Booked my medicals for Jan 09, now thinking that's too early.

I read another 475 timeline - e-lodged Nov 07 and granted visa August 08! :(

xxxxxxxxxx

Guest HelenAndSiggi

Yes, that is right. I actually called the ASPC the other day/night and he confirmed that I haven't allocated a CO yet. I also ask the officer politely for the little "push" as we are actually ready to go. It didn't work :-)

So, I decided to fly out in January anyway with or without 475 visa and get things (job + ) moving.

Looking at your timeline, I think it might be a bit too early for your medicals.

All the best,

Siggi

Some good news today:

the processing time has moved from the 3rd to the 18th of December

Subclasses: 475, and 476

E-lodged: 18 December 2007

Paper lodged: 18 December 2007

Surely these time lines are wrong and everything is all over the show. Somebody (Bev_Steff) got granted their 475 visa last week and they only applied in April 08, also we know of others on this site with Case officers who applied in Feb 08, its all different. I would be really annoyed if I'd applied in Dec 07 and still didnt have anything.

Guest vixpinkbabe
Surely these time lines are wrong and everything is all over the show. Somebody (Bev_Steff) got granted their 475 visa last week and they only applied in April 08, also we know of others on this site with Case officers who applied in Feb 08, its all different. I would be really annoyed if I'd applied in Dec 07 and still didnt have anything.

I keep convincing myself it's a lottery yet still trying to analyse timelines! Crazy.

Thanks for your post Denise, worried I had booked my medical too early but im the same as you - 4 months after lodging. xx

Guest Lulujim

I guess the fact it's moving is good - but it's definitely not quick enough and not accurate/ representative ..... why have people from Dec/Jan not even got a CO yet and 2 people from April got their visas this week??? It's so infuriating.. :confusedxmas:

I guess the fact it's moving is good - but it's definitely not quick enough and not accurate/ representative ..... why have people from Dec/Jan not even got a CO yet and 2 people from April got their visas this week??? It's so infuriating.. :confusedxmas:

OOOOOOOOOO I can feel the frustration in your voice!!!

2 people from April got their visas this week??? It's so infuriating.. :confusedxmas: Is that right 2 people have there visas and they didnt lodge till April WOW. As i lodged in Feb and have a case officer im confident i will have Visa before i retire :coolxmas::coolxmas:

2 people from April got their visas this week??? It's so infuriating.. :confusedxmas:
Is that right 2 people have there visas and they didnt lodge till April WOW. As i lodged in Feb and have a case officer im confident i will have Visa before i retire :coolxmas::coolxmas:

Yep, definatley 2 from April 08, both 475's, yours will surely be on its way now.

• 7 months later...
Guest amala dass somu

dear all,

i am amala dass somu,i am a chef/cook,i got my TRA-Nov'07.i applied my visa application on 9th may'09/medical & PCC finalised by DIAC on 6th june'09/

still how long i have to wait for CO & Grand my visa.because one of my friend told me that 475 visa time will take 9 -12 month.is it entire processing or after lodged the application.if any one knows very well ,give me the time frame

regards

ADSomu.

• 2 years later...
Guest etacilpud

Hi ! I am from India. 475 applicant, mine is Nov 2008 file. ( Sponsorship SA ). Physical inquiry took place two months ago. Hoping for positive answer in current year. What about u ?