Guest jen&ian

Who? what? when? huh?

Guest jen&ian

Hi all,

Got the shock of my life when I came online just. How long's the new look been in the pipeline? Also can I not use smilies in a post anymore or am I being thick?

Hi Jen....I know, im not sure about it at all......I really liked that photo of adelaide when you first log on..........im sure we will all get to love it soon though....

sarahx

Guest bev_stef

I know Jen, I had only just learnt how to use the old style and the smilies, now i'm lost all over again. Will have to sent myself back to school to get to grips with the new layout.

Bev

Guest BJF

I like the new look, very trendy.

But like you all, I can't find the smilies, I can see the POST smilies but I think they are for using as a label to the post and not to use IN the post. Make sense?

I guess we'll get used to it soon enough.

Guest BJF

I've just noticed everyone's avatar's have dissapeared too. I can't change the option either which allows me to add an avatar but will keep looking.

Guest Guest75
    Hi all,

Got the shock of my life when I came online just. How long's the new look been in the pipeline? Also can I not use smilies in a post anymore or am I being thick?

I'm seeing Lisa and Greg tonight,I'll ask how to get the emoticons back - and the avatars!!

I miss my little pic of Brock the Bedlington!!

Guest Guest75

LOL

I do note that it shows when the users are online.Good for a bit of stalking ;-)

Hi All,

The avatars have gone AWOL!? The smilies are to the right when posting a new message - I hope you can see them as they are there when I post:D.

Some other points - To send a PM to someone click on their name and a pop down menu should appear. The option to send a PM is located here.

Hi Guys - Please see the attached image - I have highlighted the smilies - Are you sure you can't see these? Just confused! :mad:

Guest BJF

no, def not got smilies. see...

I also don't have other test options like BOLD, UNDERSCORE, STRIKETHROUGH,IMG.......

untitled.jpg

Hi BJF and all - I think I have got this to work......Please let me know how you get on!

Guest Guest75
    Hi BJF and all - I think I have got this to work......Please let me know how you get on!

Wahaaaayyy!

We have emoticons!!!!!:):cool:

Guest BJF

Well done Tim.

I have smilies. :D. And all the other text bit's I was missing like BOLD......

Avatar's next Tim. I've managed to add my Smirk (red avatar) but it only shows in my profile and not under my name next to posts I make.

Lisa,

Your avatar show's, how did you managed that?

Guest Django

How :cool: are these smilies ;)

Getting used to it slowly. :confused:

Pete