We've bought a house in oz - over the net!

likesshopping

Also the rent we would be paying would be more than our substantially lower mortgage.........

Hi Sarah

Not being nosey but I did not realise you could get a mortgage, no matter how big, whilst in the UK?

Fab house, love it

I bet you can't wait until August!

Good luck

Angela

Guest Russfamily

we bought out house in largs bay over the net in april, we won the auction over the phone have only seen pictures of the house and gardens cant wait to walk through the door in october. Have rented it out until then on a short lease, we figured that if you buy a house with the wow factor it will always be a good buy. our wow factor is that its on the esplanade overlooking a great family beach and the sea whilst the cbd is only 15min drive away

good luck hope all goes well

Hi Sarah and family,

The house looks gorgeous and you've really made us think about doing something similar. Will PM you later if that's ok to try and get more info about how to do it. We're looking at Hallet Cove at the moment and thinking about going out the end of July. Congrats on buying a lovely house!:)

Liz and Rich

Guest Pete L

:) Wow wtg,

We have got our visa's and sold our house in the UK. We have booked a trip to Adelaide in October 07 to look for our dream home, but we have also considered doing what you have done.I agree it's a brave move but looking on the Real Estate web site you have to be quick in getting the house you'd like:D.We have seen a house in Flagstaff on the web which we think we'd like to buy.

How did you find doing this ? Was it a easy process ? Have you got any tips on doing this ? We have seen many properties and wished we could go and buy them but as it's not round the corner :confused: it's hard.

We are looking in the Flagstaff area and maybe near the coast (seaview) but they seem to get snapped up fast .

Love to hear what you think

Cheers

Pete :cool:

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Sarah

Wow! That's a really brave move and one which I would love to be able to take. I have seen several houses that I have fallen in love with on the net but my sensible head (and other half !) have kicked in. We can't do anything really until our visa is granted - Tyke, I really like your style on that one - very very brave - but it really paid off for you, so that's great.

Good luck and yep, we would love to see some piccies.

Deena:)