Guest Lisado

Crocs

Guest Lisado

Hi

My name is Alex and I am 8 and I like Crocs. My dad is getting grumpy about Celtic losing :arghh:

Anyone out there like animals. We are moving next year and I can't wait although my mam keeps having doubts

Please write back

Alex

Guest TC for short

Hi Alex

I'm writing this for my son who is also called Alex and is also 8 and also likes crocs! Did you know you can eat them? They taste a bit like chicken and are really good on the barbecue. We have a blue-tongued lizard living in our garden.

Tell your dad things could be worse - he could support Aberdeen!

TC & Alex

Guest Trakki

Hiya Alex, I am writing this for my son Jack who is 7, 8 in Jan. We have been in Adelaide a month and Jack is loving it. We have been to Adelaide zoo and Jack took some photos o some crocs. He loves Crocs, snakes etc.

Take care Alex

Tell your mum it is great for kids here and I am more than happy to meet up with her when she arrives, tell her to pm me anytime.

Guest Lisado

Hi everyone

I love snakes and have a pet corn snake called Iggy 9and a one who escaped as well) I hope I can bring him with us but we aren't sure if I can.

I want to got to adelade zoo as well when i come over.

Are the children friendly. I have a sister as well called Amelia

Alex:v_SPIN::v_SPIN:

Guest caoimhe
    Hi

My name is Alex and I am 8 and I like Crocs. My dad is getting grumpy about Celtic losing :arghh:

Anyone out there like animals. We are moving next year and I can't wait although my mam keeps having doubts

Please write back

Alex

Hi Alex, I have a boy who is 8 and is very nervous about going after his Granda made him watch 'Australia's 12 deadliest creatures' which showed Crocs, maybe you could talk to him and let him know how excited you are. If it's ok ask your Mum to PM me and you and Ethan could have an online chat, he would love to make new friends as he and his brothers are nervous about leaving their friends behind, Oh and my boys dad gets grumpy when Celtic loses aswell and I also have my doubts:)

Guest xhaylesx

Hey Alex.

I have a daughter called Amelia she is 9 and animal MAD!! AND her Dad is also a Celtic fan!

i will get her to reply to you tomorrow.

Guest the staffords

hi alex...i also have a son called alex,he is 4,and loves his crocs(shoes)....i laugh when celtic lose..you will love it here.

paul.