serena

Make-up on Singapore Airlines?

Hi All,

Does anyone know if you can take make-up in your hand luggage on Singapore Air? I've called them, but they weren't too helpfull. It's so long since I flew, all the restrictions are different now. I've got a basic 'kit' plus eyelash curlers, (oh and fake tan!). Any Ideas??

Thanks,

Sere

Guest Alipally

Yes you can bring eyelash curlers, just nothing pointy or sharp. No liquids in bottles with more than 100ml capacity....

If you want to take it as hand luggage that is! There's no limit on what you can put in your case. So if you want to take fake tan on board (Why?) then decant into a small 100ml capacity bottle. You can buy them in Boots they're in with the washbags etc if I remember rightly!

Ali :wubclub:

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Serena

Stop being so vain :biglaugh::biglaugh: Who do you think is gonna be looking at you on a 24 hr flight? Just be like me and look "dog rough" when you get off at the other end!!! LOL

Mandy

Make up indeed!!!!!

Yes you can bring eyelash curlers, just nothing pointy or sharp. No liquids in bottles with more than 100ml capacity....

If you want to take it as hand luggage that is! There's no limit on what you can put in your case. So if you want to take fake tan on board (Why?) then decant into a small 100ml capacity bottle. You can buy them in Boots they're in with the washbags etc if I remember rightly!

Ali :wubclub:

Thanks Alipally,

Not that I'm so vain really, just don't want to scare anyone, or be refused entry!! You see, I haven't slept for ages, already pretty scary:goofy:

Sere