Guest graandjac

Our block

Guest graandjac

Well today was an important day for us as we settled on our block, so its full steam ahead and no turning back now:jiggy:. We now own block 696 Aramis Mews , The Point , AUSTRALIA...........wow now we feel its really happening.

Guest graandjac
    Congratulations on your new purchase guys, and congratulations on your one thousand, one hundred and eleventh post!!;)

Thanks Liz ....good spot ......well i guess it gives away who the gobby , opinionated ones on the site are......lol:biglaugh:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Thanks Liz ....good spot ......well i guess it gives away who the gobby , opinionated ones on the site are......lol:biglaugh:

You said it not us!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Congrats on the land

sarah

Guest Roo1

Wow thats great news.....at last, hey. Will you be carving your initials in the wet cement ;)?

Judi x

Guest Guest75

Congratulations!!!

So the newly planned sewage treatment plant does not worry you?????

Kidding.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest steve&tracy
    Well today was an important day for us as we settled on our block, so its full steam ahead and no turning back now:jiggy:. We now own block 696 Aramis Mews , The Point , AUSTRALIA...........wow now we feel its really happening.

well done guys. Soon be in your new home.Hopefully still be neighbours if we get some land nearby on the new release.

Guest Guzzler&Sas

I heard from my mates, fathers, friends butchers sister-in-laws postmans ex-wife the one who ran off with the next door neighbour that it's a bit of a dodgy area, must be true, there again I could check it out for myself;),

Good on ya

Guzzler

Guest Libby1971

Congratulations! Blimey it's official, you own a bit of Australia!!!

:jiggy:

That's great news guys.....but beware of the strange people hanging around....I think I was told that they went by the name of Guzzler.....never seen myself but watch out, cos I think they will be lurking around your neighbourhood!!!