electrician needs wiring regs books

Guest melissa and darren

Guest melissa and darren

Hello there

We land in Adelaide on the 30th december. I've decided to do my PEER wiring course through the distance learning option. The problem is i can't find anywhere in the UK to get a copy of the AS/NZS wiring regs from. I need this to do the course, does anyone know where i can get a copy from?

If you can help i'd much appreciate it. Also, what's the work situation like out there for electricians at the moment? As much as i'd like to have some time off when i get there, if i could start work sooner rather than later, i'd feel happier. That could also mean that Mel doesn't have to find a job, and could spend more time shopping:biglaugh:

Thanks

Darren.

Hello there

We land in Adelaide on the 30th december. I've decided to do my PEER wiring course through the distance learning option. The problem is i can't find anywhere in the UK to get a copy of the AS/NZS wiring regs from. I need this to do the course, does anyone know where i can get a copy from?

If you can help i'd much appreciate it. Also, what's the work situation like out there for electricians at the moment? As much as i'd like to have some time off when i get there, if i could start work sooner rather than later, i'd feel happier. That could also mean that Mel doesn't have to find a job, and could spend more time shopping:biglaugh:

Thanks

Darren.

Mail me when you get here, we employ 6 electricians but we may be looking for another 2 in the new year if all goes well

Guest melissa and darren

That's excellent Tooeasy, i'll check out that pdf version, thanks for your help.

Marty, i'll definatly mail you when i get there. It's a relief to hear there's work about out there, as that's my only worry.

Thanks for your help

Darren.

marty how much work you got what sort of work do you do im always looking for a better job :)

Mainly commericial and domestic maintenance, house rewiring, and insurance stuff, the usual stuff I will let you know in the new year if we require any more guys.

We dont go in roofs over 32 deg, we provide a vechile (commodore utes with canopys) and pay above award.

Hey Marty do you take on adult apprentices?

Sorry,

We only take on school leavers as apprentices as we employ young electricians and we have found that mature apprentices have issues taking orders from a 22 year old tradesmen, not saying you would but it is just a policy we adopt, try Peer as they may be able to help, you could enrol with TAFE as they have lists of contractors who are looking for apprentices.