Guest Ellie

Just heard from Agent

Guest Ellie

Just had to share the news. We just had a call from Agent and vetassess have accepted the application. :jiggy:Max got practical skills assesment 19th Feb seems a lifetime away!!!! Either North London or Accrington. Yippee!!!

Just had to share the news. We just had a call from Agent and vetassess have accepted the application. :jiggy:Max got practical skills assesment 19th Feb seems a lifetime away!!!! Either North London or Accrington. Yippee!!!

hiya mate,just wanted to say well done and good luck, im a bricky myself but went pre sept 07 through TRA,pain in the arse all this vetassess ,me mates doing it now. but i know what a stresser all this is and any bit of good news is gratefully recieved isnt it? anyway good luck with it all.

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Ellie, i know it's a pain in the ass, i had a bit of hassle with the tra , we are going on a 136 visa bet you ain't seen that one?. They have stopped this perm/ res visa now .have to validate by April 09. Thank god i didn't have to take Ielts test , iam a right carrot cruncher me. Iam sure Max will be ok ,and going on all the programme on tv i thouhgt Max will have no problems finding work . My old man was a bricklayer went from one job to the next earned bloody good dosh too! He put me off i worked 4 him , allways moaning muck to wet to dry bricks in wrong place, turned to being a chef now a sheet metalworker last 17 years. ANYWAY Going off on one ATB Paul

HI Ellie, i know it's a pain in the ass, i had a bit of hassle with the tra , we are going on a 136 visa bet you ain't seen that one?. They have stopped this perm/ res visa now .have to validate by April 09. Thank god i didn't have to take Ielts test , iam a right carrot cruncher me. Iam sure Max will be ok ,and going on all the programme on tv i thouhgt Max will have no problems finding work . My old man was a bricklayer went from one job to the next earned bloody good dosh too! He put me off i worked 4 him , allways moaning muck to wet to dry bricks in wrong place, turned to being a chef now a sheet metalworker last 17 years. ANYWAY Going off on one ATB Paul

pauls got to be off his head having you carrying on him! no way! she would end up putting a spade over my head!

Guest katsmajic

great news ellie, max will be fine - does seem a long way away but the time will fly by.

xxx