Guest familygood

VETASSESS info

Guest familygood

Hi

Can anyone tell me how long their VETASSES application took to come back and also how - did you receive a letter or an email? Keep logging in to the online checking area on the website but just get the message that we need to send our documents - which we have done obviously! Have also had an email confirming that the papers got there and just waiting for someone to process it. Any advice?!

They have had all the info for just over 4 weeks now.

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone tell me how long their VETASSES application took to come back and also how - did you receive a letter or an email? Keep logging in to the online checking area on the website but just get the message that we need to send our documents - which we have done obviously! Have also had an email confirming that the papers got there and just waiting for someone to process it. Any advice?!

They have had all the info for just over 4 weeks now.

Thanks

Hi Good Family

We submitted our vetasses application on 23 April and had confirmation through our agent on 28 May that we had passed - so I reckon 4-5 weeks - so shouldn't be too long now.

Kim x:)

Guest Kazzarazza

Hi. My step-daughter was approved by Vetassess. She lodged at the end of August. Her online status changed from "In Progress" to "Approved" on 3rd October and she had her approval letter in England on 9th October, so six weeks all up. Shouldn't be too long for you now. Good luck.

Guest familygood

Thanks Guys

Got letter in the post this morning!! All passed so great news.. Now to apply to SA for sponsorship. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks Guys

Got letter in the post this morning!! All passed so great news.. Now to apply to SA for sponsorship. Fingers crossed!!

Wahey thats great news - great feeling isn't it - another step closer :):jiggy:

Guest brandyslad

My Vetassess was submitted online on the 24th October and docs were sent the same day, the status is sitting as 'Active'. Can anyone tell me what this means? Does it change as soon as they receive the docs? I am starting to worry they haven't got them.

Guest familygood

our status didnt change until yesterday so i guess they change t when they have assessed. we emailed them to make sure they had received the dics a few weeks ago and they answered by email that they had. might be worth doing.

Guest familygood

Caronline - yes would love to meet up soon. Shall we try to arrange with the other 50 people from Devon?!

Guest brandyslad
    our status didnt change until yesterday so i guess they change t when they have assessed. we emailed them to make sure they had received the dics a few weeks ago and they answered by email that they had. might be worth doing.

Thanks, have sent an email.