Guest Ellie

Visa Validations

Guest Ellie

Can anyone give me an idea of how long you have to validate a visa once it's granted?

Can anyone give me an idea of how long you have to validate a visa once it's granted?

hiya ellie, we were granted a visa on the old TRA 136 visa, im a bricky myself, visa granted june 08, have to validate by june 09 then have further 4 years to move over, not sure what visa your on so cant help other than that, good luck anyway

Guest Ellie
    hiya ellie, we were granted a visa on the old TRA 136 visa, im a bricky myself, visa granted june 08, have to validate by june 09 then have further 4 years to move over, not sure what visa your on so cant help other than that, good luck anyway

Oh thank you for that. We are going on a 175 permanent visa. We were told initially not to include my son as he is in the merchant navy and will be at sea most of the time once he is qualified. However we have been advised today the best thing to do is include him on the application. This is great but he will have to validate his visa and then come back to the UK. I'm trying to work out when would be the best time but if we get 12 mnths that will be fab as we are hoping to go July next year so he could come with us and then return September but the best would be for him to come to us in December I think. OOOH so much to think about!

Guest LOOBYLOO

Usually have to validate within one year of meds/police checks. Hope this helps.

Guest Ellie
    Usually have to validate within one year of meds/police checks. Hope this helps.

Both answers are positive for us. Thank you. Gives me food for thought.