sue2oz

g'day

hi all of you we are at aldinga beach and the place is a **** hole but its a base i guess, we are in aldinga beach holiday park DONT EVEN GO THERE aldinga beach is fab but the rental is a show!

went to the meet up today which was great meeting everyone.

will be looking around for somewhere now ASAP

just keeping you updated

suexxx

Guest sjs

hello mrs !!!

where are u posting from ? i didnt think you had the internet set up yet ? anyway find a rental near me please !!!!!!!!!! would love for our boys, and us, to become good friends - we could have a regular cocktail night !

sarah jane kenny aidan and connor

Guest tooeasy

hi sue what do you mean aldinga is a **** hole we have been loads of times and always found it nice and quiet and clean i also have a friend that lives there and loves it not the usuall hustle a bustle :)

hi all of you we are at aldinga beach and the place is a **** hole but its a base i guess, we are in aldinga beach holiday park DONT EVEN GO THERE aldinga beach is fab but the rental is a show!

just keeping you updated

suexxx

hello sue, oh well there goes our idea of moving to aldinga then! we have had our visas since june and were thinking of moving to aldinga, hopefully you are talking about your rental and not aldinga itself? p.s bolton 0 lpool 2 kuyt and gerrard, we should have had 5 tho, anyway, good luck sue

just keeping you updated

suexxx

I just love your honesty!! There is a new post about how nice Aldinga beach is, as we always hear, one mans s*** hole is anothers paradise but I love how you just tell it how it is.

Hope you find somewhere else soon

hi...got to say - I think Aldinga Beach is a lovley area, we go there quite often - houses are gorgeous and everything is clean and tidy.....I would have qualms about living there.

sarahx

Guest down south

I think if you read what Sue said she thinks the caravan park is poor not Aldinga Beach. We have lived here for a while and it is a very nice place. We where put off while we where back in the uk by others but before anyone rules in or out a suburb go and check it out with your own eyes first. We had other suburbs in mind when we where in the uk but when we arrived we did not like them as much as Aldinga Beach. When the sun shines and you stroll down to the beach it is fantastic down here.