builder recommendations?

Guest xhaylesx

Guest xhaylesx

Hi guys.

Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for any builders, we are contemplating an extension to our kitchen area. (we are in Woodcroft)

Or indeed if anyone has anyone they recommend I steer clear of could you P.M. me?)

TIA :wubclub:

Hi Hayles,

I have used a guy called Richard ( a fellow Brit) who was recommended to me. I needed an archway blocking up. He did a fantastic job and very reasonable to. Would definitely use him again. I am in Woodcroft as well so I know he covers this way.

If you want his details please pm me or call on 83874772.

Karen

Guest Libby1971

We just had a builder called Garry do a marvellous job of knocking down two walls, filling in where doorways and hatches used to be etc. He was brilliant...he cleaned and tidied away and we were really impressed.

His number is 0415 274516. I know he covers Woodcroft as he was recommended to me by a friend who lives that way. He did some work for her and she was very pleased too.