Guest LOOBYLOO

One Week to Go......

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi

We fly out next Friday and starting to feel the panic - everything is in turmoil and removals coming Mon/Tue. :arghh:

We have our leaving party tomorrow night - looking forward to it but also feeling very emotional. Will post and let you know how it goes (probably Monday......allowing for a hangover on Sunday!) :biglaugh:

Just want to say a big thank you all - this site has been brilliant and always lots of useful advice. Keep up the good work! :notworthy:

Guest happy feet

Good luck with the party lovely, am sure it will be very emotional, but well worth it in the end...

I have got it to come, so understand yout feelings

take care

Cara

Guest graandjac

:)just get through the goodbyes.......nothing can really help this bit then the excitment will take over once your at the airport. Adelaide awaits:jiggy:good luck

Guest Vicks&Stu

Hi

Hope your party went well! Enjoy the last week - it will go really quickly. But when you get on the plane - you can then relax. Have a safe journey.

Vicks&Stu

We also leave in February, must be worse for you leaving just before christmas. It is very emotional people in my family starting to get upset already, It makes me feel ill , i feel selfish and seeing my mum upset breaks my heart, I just keep telling myself that my children come first. I hope you have a good leaving party, and a comfortable journey to your new home.

goodluck.