F.F Avail 2/12 to 23/12

Guest Roo1

My guests have found themselves an unfurnished rental so we have a 3 week availabilty from 2nd Dec to 23rd Dec.

I thought I'd let you guys know as Fully furnished rentals are scarce this time of year.

If you are needing a fully furnished rental to tide you over and want to book these dates, please pm or visit our website.

Cheers

Judi x

Well, passionate pom as I'm not getting any money out of this, and I'm doing it as a favour to my guests so they get some money back........I hardly think it warrents you flagging up this post.

I could have just sat back and done nothing........but anyone who knows me, knows I have morals. If you'd been a guest of mine, I'm sure you would have appreciated me doing this to get some money back for you?

The amount of times I have helped people on PIA (just read the thank you posts) people know me better than to be a quickie advertiser.:mad:

Err, don't want to be a referee here.........but Girls!

Judi, i think you're fab, so far i have no readon to doubt your morals, or integrity. We are made up with the house:)we have rented, and i hope someone reading this, needing a place will accept my reference!

Pash, babe, play nice; im sure both Judi and Russel are sorted enough to say it for themselves.

Kiss and make up, or i will sing,

The newbie!

Jane

xxx