Guest Roo1

F.F Avail 2/12 to 23/12

Guest Roo1

My guests have found themselves an unfurnished rental so we have a 3 week availabilty from 2nd Dec to 23rd Dec.

I thought I'd let you guys know as Fully furnished rentals are scarce this time of year.

If you are needing a fully furnished rental to tide you over and want to book these dates, please pm or visit our website.

Cheers

Judi x

Guest guest569

Is this in breach of advertising rules ???? Wheres Tyke when you need him ???

Guest Roo1

Well, passionate pom as I'm not getting any money out of this, and I'm doing it as a favour to my guests so they get some money back........I hardly think it warrents you flagging up this post.

I could have just sat back and done nothing........but anyone who knows me, knows I have morals. If you'd been a guest of mine, I'm sure you would have appreciated me doing this to get some money back for you?

The amount of times I have helped people on PIA (just read the thank you posts) people know me better than to be a quickie advertiser.:mad:

Err, don't want to be a referee here.........but Girls!

Judi, i think you're fab, so far i have no readon to doubt your morals, or integrity. We are made up with the house:)we have rented, and i hope someone reading this, needing a place will accept my reference!

Pash, babe, play nice; im sure both Judi and Russel are sorted enough to say it for themselves.

Kiss and make up, or i will sing,

The newbie!

Jane

xxx

Guest Roo1

Ok,Ok,Ok....just no singing Jane!:biglaugh:

My handbag has been lowered! ;)

Judi xxx

Guest guest569

Sorry Judi no malice intended. Was only adding some humour and trying to stir Tyke up.:wubclub:

Guest Guest75
    Sorry Judi no malice intended. Was only adding some humour and trying to stir Tyke up.:wubclub:

and I did not bite..............

:P:p

oy, i have a wonderful voice...................sound just like Cilla, on steroids, or with adenoids:biglaugh:.

Sure i cant tempt you all to a karaoke bar later this week????

Jane