hamsters?

Guest hel&sam

Guest hel&sam

so with all the really important stuff i have to think about, here's a question my 10 year old wants answering.... Can you get hamsters in adelaide???

he wants to get one and i have persuaded him he will be soooo upset to have to leave it behind when we go but i dont seem to be able to find anywhere that sells them in adelaide on the web? do you have them there?

thanks

helen.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Pretty sure it is hampsters that are not allowed to be kept here! I did think it was guinee pigs but I know someone who had one so no I dont think you can have hampsters and they are not even here to buy.............sorry

You will have to talk him into something more intereting..............lizard?, snake?????????? Spider?????????? Shark??????????????????:err:

Guest hel&sam

hmmm sharks a good idea, not very cuddly tho.:biglaugh:

although it might stop him stressing me out about trivialities like sodding hamsters for god sake. !!!!! like i dont have enough to do

thanks for the answer tho.

Hx

Hi,

We have 2 x female rats looking for a new home ?

They are about 5 month old sand very friendly.

Named (Bingo & Lelo) but they won't care if you want to rename them.

You can take them with the cage and all the bits.

We soon will be moving to a new house and I don't want to take them - the kids have also lost interest in them.

Free

Tina

Guest hel&sam

thanks for the offer but i dont know when we'll be getting there, the rats will probably be on zimmer frames and pensions. :biglaugh:

will look for a cute picture of a manx mouse and persuade him. although? dont pet rodents attract snakes cos the husband wouldnt be too impressed at that.

Helen.x

I would really recommend rats as pets. My daughter had one for her birthday and it is the friendliest most interesting rodent you can imagine. I had mice, hamsters gerbils etc as a kid and would say the rat is so much better. He is much better tempered than a hamster and really enjoys company rather than tolerating it. They are also a bit more robust for handling.