Jo & Steve

Finally we got it!!!

Hi everyone, just had to tell you all that we have finally got the all important visa:jiggy:was getting a bit worried as flights booked for 13th March, all our house packed up in container due to sail today. Just got to last the next 8 weeks with my mam and dad. On the down side I cant celebrate until Monday when I finish my nights, so you will all have to celebrate for me.

See you all soon over in sunny Adelaide.

Jo & Steve xx:D

Congratulations on a monumental moment! :jiggy:

It's an incredible feeling when you finally get that visa isn't it?

Enjoy your celebrations, even if you have to wait awhile until you can really let your hair down. Good luck for the the hectic weeks to come.

Dette

Guest sjs

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

we also lived with my mum and dad for about 2 1/2 months which was fine - you know the reasons you need to be there.

enjoy your celebrations when you get the chance !!!

sjs

Guest happy feet

well done Jo and Steve, really pleased for you both....Only 2 weeks and 4 days for me......

catch up on the other side

cara xx

Guest Django

Its sooooo real now isn't it. I rememer waving the container off and that was the moment for me that it suddenly wasn't just something we were talking about. We only stayed with my parents for a week before we flew out so that wasn't too bad.

Good luck with the move down here. When that sun hits your back all them months of hassle and stress getting the visa will suddenly seem so worth it.

Pete