Guest JulieDR

376 days later and we have our visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest JulieDR

Hi All

Can't believe this day has finally come. My son checks the Status page every morning before he go's to school and this morning i heard a scream and running footsteps up to my bedroom saying "WE GOT IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!.:jiggy:

To all of you still waiting, hang in there, it's got to be worth it in the end.

Julie

P.S Easy bit out of the way, just got to sell the house and find a job in Adelaide now! Shudder

Guest Justme

Congratulations. You must be so excited, I know the feeling when we found out last week when our immi company rang us at 4am!!

We are the same as you, going out to South Australia, to look for jobs! Need to sell our house as well. Good luck.

Guest brandyslad
    Hi All

Can't believe this day has finally come. My son checks the Status page every morning before he go's to school and this morning i heard a scream and running footsteps up to my bedroom saying "WE GOT IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!.:jiggy:

To all of you still waiting, hang in there, it's got to be worth it in the end.

Julie

P.S Easy bit out of the way, just got to sell the house and find a job in Adelaide now! Shudder

Congratulations. Which visa are you going out on??

Guest BAZnDAF

Congrstulations, It does feel sometimes that its a never ending process. At least you one major step closer :)

Hope everything goes well for you.

Barry

Congratulations. It's been a long time coming. We got our today too (just about to post message). It's really exciting - like you say now we only need to rent the house out, get there and get jobs!!