Guest immigrants

Population growth rate of Adelaide

Guest immigrants

Hello folks,

Do you know the recent population growth rate of Adelaide? Do it higher than half of national population growth rate? Because I'm wonder do Adelaide out of Low Population Growth Area in DIAC.

Guest immigrants
    hmm, I don't get what the question is here?

Here is the definition of low population growth metropolitan area in DIAC: a low population growth metropolitan centre for these purposes is one with a population growth rate between the last two censuses of less than 50 per cent of the national average

Because I know that Adelaide's population growth very fast, so I have such question!

Guest soggy
    Here is the definition of low population growth metropolitan area in DIAC: a low population growth metropolitan centre for these purposes is one with a population growth rate between the last two censuses of less than 50 per cent of the national average

Because I know that Adelaide's population growth very fast, so I have such question!

I think the question is how fast is the population of Adelaide growing and if it likely that the diac will no longer class it as a low population growth area and therefore not regional Australia, so those on sir visas will not be able to come here.

Simon:):)

Guest BAZnDAF
    I think the question is how fast is the population of Adelaide growing and if it likely that the diac will no longer class it as a low population growth area and therefore not regional Australia, so those on sir visas will not be able to come here.

Simon:):)

Ahhh, i see.. Don't have an answer for that sorry, but an interesting question though.