Karenbfam

We have Visa!!

We got our visa today. Applied for 175 independant visa in March 08. Unfortunately since we applied my husband of 21 years and I have separated, but my daughters 18 and 16 and I decided to carry on with application. Very scared but excited also. Luckily we have family out there so not so bad. Got to sell house and obviously wont have much to take with us now, but wherever we are we have got to start again!. Any single parents made the move please let me know. I am a community nurse and would love to do that in Adelaide so any info on this would be great! thanks

Guest Django

Hi Karen,

Ems has just made the move as a single parent and is also a nurse. Unlike you however, she knew no one over here.

Good luck with the move and congrats on the visa.

Pete

Guest ReadyPenny

Sorry to hear about your split but congratulations for the Visa. As you say, you will have to start again so you may as well do it in style!

Best wishes

Mandy

Guest caoimhe

Congratulations on the Visa, Karen. Hope it works out well for yourself and your daughters, you are very brave but I am sure you will have a wonderful life here

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi Karen,

Congratulations on getting your visa :) Youl will be absolutely fine out there in Adelaide :)

Best of luck,

VIcky xxx

Guest familygood

Congratulations! Brave but probably very wise move. Hope it all goes well for you.

Guest Suziep

Hi Karen,

Congratulations on getting your visa. Being a divorced mum myself I know it takes strength & courage to go it alone but with the support of your daughters & family the move to Adelaide will probably be the best thing that will happen to you. Wishing you all the very best with your new venture. Good luck x