Guest teabag

Does anyone know where I can buy Shreddies in South Australia?

Guest teabag

No I don't mean underpants, I mean the breakfast cereal (knitted by Nanas). There are some close imitations available but nothing like the real thing :sad:

teabag

Guest Nat

Are Kelloggs Mini Wheats not the same? This is what i buy, and they look and taste the same to me, but maybe i've just got accustomed to them?:cute:

If so, mini wheats are available in most supermarkets.

Guest The Hadleys
    No I don't mean underpants, I mean the breakfast cereal (knitted by Nanas). There are some close imitations available but nothing like the real thing :sad:

teabag

Hi

You could try the lollie shop in Glenelg, thay have loads of stuff from the Uk, my kids got loads of bags of hula hoops and chocolate you can't get here. I'm sure I saw Shreddies on a shelf,

Worth a try

Dawn

Oh god no the mini shreddies are not the same - they're more like small shredded wheats, but the real shreddies are much more malty - I wish you hadn't reminded me of them - I need some now!!! They used to go lovely and mushy when you heated them up in the microwave, almost like weetabix go but nicer and not quite as porridgey...

Keep me posted if you get some in - I'll be over to cat-burgle your cupboards!

D

Guest Nat
    Oh god no the mini shreddies are not the same - they're more like small shredded wheats, but the real shreddies are much more malty - I wish you hadn't reminded me of them - I need some now!!! They used to go lovely and mushy when you heated them up in the microwave, almost like weetabix go but nicer and not quite as porridgey...

Keep me posted if you get some in - I'll be over to cat-burgle your cupboards!

D

Yes, that's it, the small shredded wheat. Sorry, that's what I thought the OP wanted. Don't think I ever had the "real shreddies" then. Oh well, you can't miss, what you've never had!:biglaugh:

Guest cbeeb

seen shreddies big ones in woolworths in seaford yesterday

Guest teabag
    seen shreddies big ones in woolworths in seaford yesterday

Proper Shreddies? Big Shreddies? or a big box of Shreddies? Proper Nestle ones?

teabag

Guest cbeeb

Ok the packet was blue and said shreddies but it looked like the big shredded wheat to me has the box changed. They were nestle, will be in supermarket again i am sure will look closer