Question for the girls

Guest brandyslad

I was also on Cerazette and started with Micronor this week, thanks to this tread and Sarah's hint.

My GP also said that this pill is the closest one to Cerazette available here in Aussie. I don't have any side effects so far, but I got my periods again on Cerazette 4 months ago! I haven't got any periods for 2 years since starting with Cerazette, in June I got my 1st one, in August the 2nd. It's crasy how different we all are, in terms of reacting to it and Micronor in different ways.

I found Micronor is also a cheap contrareceptive pill, only 15 bucks for 4 months compared I was used to pay in Europe...

Hopefully, we all can tolerate this new stuff. Good luck

Hi ladies,

Just an update from me. I've found a couple of websites out of the UK where I can buy Cerazette online so I've gone ahead an ordered today. I can't take freakin Micronor anymore!! It's making me super emotional and depressed and the PMS and periods are horrible. I had to do an online consultation yesterday and was 'approved' to buy Cerazette today so I've done it. I'll report back once it gets here. Btw I got 6 months + 3-5 day delivery for £74, if it's legit etc it'll so be worth it!!

Tx

• 1 year later...
Guest Misschihuahua
Hi ladies,

Just an update from me. I've found a couple of websites out of the UK where I can buy Cerazette online so I've gone ahead an ordered today. I can't take freakin Micronor anymore!! It's making me super emotional and depressed and the PMS and periods are horrible. I had to do an online consultation yesterday and was 'approved' to buy Cerazette today so I've done it. I'll report back once it gets here. Btw I got 6 months + 3-5 day delivery for £74, if it's legit etc it'll so be worth it!!

Tx

Hi, I saw this thread while waiting to see a dr and panicked! I've been on cerazette years and love it, what is the website you ordered the supply from? Was it legitimate? Would love to know so I can order some ASAP... About to run out and really don't want to try a new one...

thanks!

This is quite an old thread so the previous posters may not be able to help - however, I am in cerazette and thankfully did my research prior to moving out to Adelaide in March 2013 so I knew I would not be able to get it here. It is he only pill that has ever worked for me and I was determined not to give it up or start trying others again so before we left I got my usual 6 months supply from the doctors and then bought another 6 months via https://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk

Unfortunately, pharmacy2u will only deliver in the uk so I then them delivered to my mom and then get her to send them over to me which has worked ok this time, every time I go back to the UK I plan on stocking up again and every time my folks come out I will get them to bring some more - it seems like the only way to access cerazette here.

At some point I know I may have to bite the bullet and switch but for now this method is working for me.