Guest cunnah10

Are Qualifications from the UK recognised in Adelaide for working on the railways?

Guest cunnah10

Does anybody know if UK Qualifications would be recognised over there in Adelaide for work on the rail network?

Also has anybody heard of much work doing this(maintenance,repair or hand signal person)?

Guest kangomik

Bombardier seem to be the rail works people, I think theres railsa or something...... Adelaide used to have a massive rail yard. There are plans to extend down south.

Guest cunnah10

thought i had heard that they were building a track to go from Victor Harbor right upto the City!

Guest cunnah10
    Does anybody know if UK Qualifications would be recognised over there in Adelaide for work on the rail network?

Also has anybody heard of much work doing this(maintenance,repair or hand signal person)?

anybody on pia work on the railways?

Guest kangomik

seeing as no one else is answering, very few of the UK quals are recognised, and at the least require re sitting. But this is not the case for all trades.

seeing as no one else is answering, very few of the UK quals are recognised, and at the least require re sitting. But this is not the case for all trades.

i didnt have to resit my trade - toolmaker.

I saw some ads the a few weeks they were looking for guys with rail experience....check out seek and career one....

sorry cant be of more help.

Saying that just had a quick for you mate and here is what i found.

http://www.seek.com.au/jobsearch/index.ascx?DateRange=31&catlocation=1007&stateselected=true&Keywords=railway&searchfrom=quick

Guest cunnah10
    i didnt have to resit my trade - toolmaker.

I saw some ads the a few weeks they were looking for guys with rail experience....check out seek and career one....

sorry cant be of more help.

Saying that just had a quick for you mate and here is what i found.

http://www.seek.com.au/jobsearch/index.ascx?DateRange=31&catlocation=1007&stateselected=true&Keywords=railway&searchfrom=quick

really appreciate that.....cheers for the info!!!