Anyone about to make a large purchase in Ikea???

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Oh get over yourself it was a joke I have never wanted something for nothing
Oh sorry didnt realise you were joking, a couple of smilies would of made that more obvious:biglaugh:

Guest massive
Oh sorry didnt realise you were joking, a couple of smilies would of made that more obvious:biglaugh:

I had had a cuople of wines that night you're lucky i could see the keys never mind find some smileys :biglaugh:

Guest Fancy a Beer
Because they might want to HELP someone out for no gain to themself?? Is that such a strange thing?? They wouldnt have to go to any effort, except maybe a trip to the cash point!

Sometimes people do things just because it is kind or in this case helpfull, maybe you wouldnt understand that concept, I obviously dont know you so can only assume from your posts on the subject, which I think show your opinion on helping others pretty clearly

Actually I want something for SOMETHING! get it right if you are going to picky!:biglaugh:

You soooooooooooooooo dont know me so how can you comment on what I am like, my posts simply say you want something for nothing doesnt state anything about me or my friends!! :unsure:

You put a post on here and I commented my views on it (it's an open forum!!!), and as always when things dont go your way on this forum you come back with personal swipes, seen it many many times on this and the other one!!

To be honest SmartiePants I reallllllly dont care what happens about your Ikea card and I realllllly cant be arsed to have a war of words with you about it!! :dull::dull:

Guest salisbury massive

You keep going on about people wanting something for nothing and maybe you should look at that statement because from where I looking it is you that wants something for nothing!

Why would someone on a forum go to all that effort to swap their cash for your card doing you a huge favour for absolutly nothing??

How can it be something for nothing? Sarah paid out the money in the first place, she's looking for someone who was potentially going to spend $150 in Ikea using cash and wanted to swop cash for card. Not a difficult concept to grasp. Sarah knows lots of people who live near her down south. Open forum is surely the easiest way to broadcast it. No different to any other member who has stuff to sell on here.

You could have mentioned it when I was buying my kitchen missus.

Jo

Guest sarahsmartiepants
You soooooooooooooooo dont know me so how can you comment on what I am like, my posts simply say you want something for nothing doesnt state anything about me or my friends!! :unsure:

You put a post on here and I commented my views on it (it's an open forum!!!), and as always when things dont go your way on this forum you come back with personal swipes, seen it many many times on this and the other one!!

To be honest SmartiePants I reallllllly dont care what happens about your Ikea card and I realllllly cant be arsed to have a war of words with you about it!! :dull::dull:

I do soooooooooooooo know you, you are the one who changes her name often................sadly you dont change the way you post and dig at people!

Hows that for a personal swipe?

And you obviously DO CARE about my ikea card or you wouldnt have put your first post on the subject or kept coming back to see what i have said you in return.

As for a war of words, come on you love it, and that i know for sure! You commented on this thread so you could get bitchy with someone, I doubt you care who you just like the reaction.

Guest Fancy a Beer
I do soooooooooooooo know you, you are the one who changes her name often................sadly you dont change the way you post and dig at people!

Hows that for a personal swipe?

And you obviously DO CARE about my ikea card or you wouldnt have put your first post on the subject or kept coming back to see what i have said you in return.

As for a war of words, come on you love it, and that i know for sure! You commented on this thread so you could get bitchy with someone, I doubt you care who you just like the reaction.

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding names, I dont hide behind names unlike many on here I am just honest!!

Anyway happy spending at Ikea!! ;)