Request for Medicals and Police Checks arrrggghhh!!

Riponian

We have just received a request from the DIAC to get out Medicals and Police checks arranged. I can't believe it!! :o

We have built ourselfs up to think that it is not going to happen or be severally delayed but looks like we are coming.

It has not sunk in yet and this only organising this bit what happens when we get the big YES!!

All too much and a bit daunting. :-) but can't wait.......

WATCH THIS SPACE :biglaugh:

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, another step nearly over with. We put our visa application in the start of the month so hopefully a few months time we will be getting our request. It is exciting but also very scary with everything to be done. Good luck with medicals.

Michelle

Guest the4hopes

I was in denial even the day we left, I was still packing and weighing cases about 10 minutes before the taxi arrived, still felt like we were just going on holiday, been here 8 months now I still dont think its hit me yet!!