Guest seekingsunshine

Homeless in september :( :( :(

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi everyone :)

well we've booked our flights will be arriving in Adelaide on Friday 18th September

but it looks like we shall be homeless! cry.gif wouldnt be too upset about this if it was just me and hubby but we have three year old twins and our baby will be just twelve weeks!

we're looking for a three bed rental for three weeks - party of six (me, husband, mum, twins and tiny baby!)

because baby will be so little i dont really want to stay in a caravan or cabin.....though preferable to a tent i suppose :(

we've looked on adelaidebound and done lots of web searches but everyone seems to be booked up......

can anyone suggest somewhere? or people to contact!

really stressing about this as you can imagine!

thanks anyone for any advice!

H xsad.gif (just posted this on poms in oz but thought might get more ideas from peeps actually in adelaide!!)

I am not sure I can help - I have a 2bdrm place at Hallett Cove - it has a holiday feel to it with great ocean views at front too - 1 Queen Bed and two single beds @ a sofa that opens out into a bed. I could get a cot for bubs - but it would be tight. It is a large place with secure back yard also. Check out my website - it's not a small place but maybe not big enough. http://www.margaritasplace.com.au Good luck with everything.

Guest jetskitony

hi,

try kalabity janes aldinga beach lovely people.got holiday cottages to rent,they cant do enough for you,really child friendly they have a website,if you have any trouble just ask and i will pm you their number,good luck with all your future plans.

myrtle,tony,callum.