pomsin adelaide-the chosen few!!

Guest me123

this site seems to be run by the chosen few....most of the threads i reply to are on the the news and" GOSSIP" section..as this seems to be the only section worth an effort to reply....it amazes me that people ask for help on personal issues on a forum of complete strangers..in the first place...every thread reply is read/stamped/allowed only at the chosen fews permission...if daddy dont like it..zap!! it's gone.. these people sit and wait for some poor poster (not in the said gang) to have a opinion that does not agree with theirs and boy do you know about it.. they jump on you....yes i feel like troll today..so bring it on ..come tread my bridge....:wubclub::)

Thats a great way to start a very dull saturday morning thanks for making the start to my day so enjoyable....:biglaugh::biglaugh: