Happy birthday IAN!!!

Guest mOZzy

Guest mOZzy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

i think i can say this is your last one in the uk :biglaugh: - what a feeling, eh?!?!

thanks for everything and i hope we'll see each other reallly soon on the other side again!!!!!

just get everything ready for us ;)

Guest Martin and Val

13_10_10.gif Ian and Rachel,

Enjoy your last one here and enjoy the flight on Tuesday. You lucky lucky people.

All the very best. 26_11_8.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guys,

Thanks for the birthday wishes for rachel and I,:wubclub:

We dont feel a day older (much)

Typical even our blooming age has gone up again before leaving the uk! Harder to say 21 +VAT now

Cant believe its two years since we started the visa process!!:goofy:

Next birthdays down under!

Guest graandjac

:)Happy birthday mate , bl**dy ell that crept up next tuesday...!!!!! You know where we are if you need anything , We will be playing (new name for golf , was told this week ) whack s**t soon . see you all soon ......cheers Graham

Guest Guzzler&Sas
:)Happy birthday mate , bl**dy ell that crept up next tuesday...!!!!! You know where we are if you need anything , We will be playing (new name for golf , was told this week ) whack s**t soon . see you all soon ......cheers Graham

Ian he's even gone and got that wrong:confused:, the game is now called whack f**k,

Is there any hope for him,

Guzzler

Guest steve&tracy

Happy Birthday to you both. we are also celebrating Emily's birthday today (8) so it's a treble.Have a good flight on Tuesday and we will see you on the other side very soon. Have a great day.

Guest Django

Sorry I'm a bit late haven't been on today until now. Been plastering walls all day. :v_SPIN:Hope you've both had a good day :D

You're catching me up. Well until February.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete