Adelaide here we come!

Guest Rachael

Guest Rachael

Hi All

Just wanted to say goodbye from the Uk. We're leaving Monday night on Singapore airlines and arrive Wednesday morning Adelaide time. Am not really looking forward to the flight now that I'm 5 months pregnant and usually very travel sick so I'm hoping I'll be okay.

We have been living with Mum and Dad since we sold our house in April and are really hoping their house sale will continue to go through and we will see them very soon.

Thank you to all those who have offered advice over the last year, can't quite believe that nearly exactly a year on we are now ready to go.

It's been very sad saying goodbye to everyone and feel very tired from late nights visiting friends. All emotionally draining, am hoping to sleep alot on the plane.

I'll be at the Ladies day out next Saturday, looking forward to meeting everyone.

See you in Adelaide,

Lots of love,

Rachael xxxx

Guest Django

Good luck with the flight. Being pregnant and prone to travel sickness it sounds as though you are going to need it. :biglaugh::biglaugh: I'm sure you will be fine and as you are taking a night flight then hopefully you won't know much about the flight.

I can't wait to write my last post from the UK. I'm soooooooooooo envious of you.

Pete

Guest cunnah10
Hi All

Just wanted to say goodbye from the Uk. We're leaving Monday night on Singapore airlines and arrive Wednesday morning Adelaide time. Am not really looking forward to the flight now that I'm 5 months pregnant and usually very travel sick so I'm hoping I'll be okay.

We have been living with Mum and Dad since we sold our house in April and are really hoping their house sale will continue to go through and we will see them very soon.

Thank you to all those who have offered advice over the last year, can't quite believe that nearly exactly a year on we are now ready to go.

It's been very sad saying goodbye to everyone and feel very tired from late nights visiting friends. All emotionally draining, am hoping to sleep alot on the plane.

I'll be at the Ladies day out next Saturday, looking forward to meeting everyone.

See you in Adelaide,

Lots of love,

Rachael xxxx

Good luck for your forthcoming adventures!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

And good luck with your new baby to be born in "ozzie"!!!!!

Guest theshearers

Good luck Rachael & James

Have a great flight and try and get some sleep on that flight!!

Best of luck to you both (and the bambino) in your new life

Vicki, Steve & Cameron x

Guest thelincolns

Good luck Rachael and James- granny smith apples eaten with their skin on did wonders for me to help fight nausea (also in pregnancy) :)

Hope the you just get to sleep all thru the flight

XXX Keep us posted!!

Guest natdan

GOOD LUCK Rachael , James n family in adelaide hope its everything you want .also good luck and best wishes with the baby. hope to be joining you soon, wayne n louise. Have a great night out you will deserve it , all of you.

Guest Missbabz

Hi Rachel and James.

All the best to you both. Safe journey and see you very soon when you arrive.

Lots of love

Babz & Kevin