Moving to Australia Today!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest andrew_obrien

Guest andrew_obrien

Well here goes after and bad year with V/C then George Lombard sorting it all out 4 me to my OH leaving me to now going on my own to a place i have never been i am finally making the move at 3pm today travelling down to heathrow for my flight.

i really want to thank the people on this forum for all there help.

If anyone lives in adelaide/gleneld and fancies a beer or something or a Liverpool Fan get in touch.

:notworthy:

I'm in Brighton, and a Liverpool fan (yes even though i'm from north of the border), so i'm not too far from you, and i got foxtel. I'm in middle of Africa with work just now, but get back to Adelaide on 29th May, feel free to PM for my numer, and we'll meet up for beer, and feel free to come round when the season starts again. (will be finished by time i'm home!!)

Shaun

Guest andrew_obrien

Thanks for all the messages of good luck. Weel 5 hours to go can't wait. I will keep you all updated with everything when i get to OZ. Thanks Again