wheelchair

Guest RobJ1978

Guest RobJ1978

hi,

does any of u lovely people know where i can rent or buy a wheelchair...or borriw i guess. my parents are here for 5 weeks and despite being adament she would be fine we now find ourselves in everyday because of her swollen ankle.

cheers

nic

Guest guest8040

Could I ask a question linked to this? My dad has some mobility problems (but not enough to need a wheelchair) he just walks a bit slower and can't go for miles due to some residual paralysis from a stroke 3 years ago. Is it an issue for travel insurance to Oz? And although it may not be the case with the Australian red cross in the uk they are the ones that do medical loan?

Could I ask a question linked to this? My dad has some mobility problems (but not enough to need a wheelchair) he just walks a bit slower and can't go for miles due to some residual paralysis from a stroke 3 years ago. Is it an issue for travel insurance to Oz? And although it may not be the case with the Australian red cross in the uk they are the ones that do medical loan?

I would just declare all conditions to the Travel Insurance company and he should then be ok. This is what I did when we went in August as I have one or two medical conditions and just took the hit on the payment. Didn't stop me travelling to Oz though.