Toilet Roll

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

Put this question in Health Care, wouldn't be right in the Barbie section, the question........has any one found a "tough" toilet roll, you know...one that doesn't fall apart..if so what brand, its getting to the point where the tiser looks good...

Stevo

I like the quilton one, (or andrex quilted) doesn't disintegrate (I like to use it to clean the loo when I've sprayed it, I'm a bit squeamish about rags and I am too skint to buy flushable toilet wipes!!!).

But on the subject of toilet roll... anyone else get annoyed by the fact it's all scented??? Very hard often to buy an unscented one. Australians are obsessed with scent! I can't stand scented bin bags either and I've NEVER found any unscented kitchen / bathroom binliners.

Guest ReadyPenny

Yes it's tough!!! Lol they come in 8 12 16 or 24 and average out around $1 per roll when not on special ( I think) only ever buy them on special. They're on special now in Foodland go grab em!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Surely after 20 years here Stevo, you must have tried every toilet paper known to man? I would think you were the expert ...or have things changed "down there" lol? :shocked:

Anyhoo, my family use Quilton Recycled and it seems to meet their requirements! And one of them is a hulking, footy-playing teen so I guess that means it's strong.

So, Stevo, will you let us know what your findings are please?

:notworthy:LC

Guest Guest5035

well i don't really know what brands what as the oh does the shopping, so i guess its now trial and error and take note of the brand name.

stevo

Guest Aussie pat
I like the quilton one, (or andrex quilted) doesn't disintegrate (I like to use it to clean the loo when I've sprayed it, I'm a bit squeamish about rags and I am too skint to buy flushable toilet wipes!!!).

But on the subject of toilet roll... anyone else get annoyed by the fact it's all scented??? Very hard often to buy an unscented one. Australians are obsessed with scent! I can't stand scented bin bags either and I've NEVER found any unscented kitchen / bathroom binliners.

I buy Multix bin bags as they don't have a scent. They come in various sizes and are available at our local Foodland, Woolworths and Coles.