Floor Polishers, Experts and Carpet Layers

Rachiegarlo

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi All

OH is a carpet layer with 20 years experience. He has the AQFIII Australian qualification and has been laying carpets/vinyls in Adelaide for nearly one whole year now!!!!

He sub-contracts out to a company but is always willing to do direct jobs for customers and of course, he will look after any PIA members!

Mandy

• 1 month later...
carpets,vinyls,laminate and floating floors,domestic,commercial and contract,no job too bigg no job too small call me no i do it all------------------

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for Martin. He just finished putting vinyl down in our kitchen. Will be calling him back when we're ready to do carpets in bedrooms and basement. Reasonable rates & great work!

Edited by snifter
edited quoted text

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Gina & Alan

Experienced UK floor sanding expert based in adelaide , Offers a clean tidy virtually dust free service for new installations and repair and renovation service .Highly durable waterborne polyurethane laquers used and dry within 2 to 3 hours.

Floating floors a speciality.

PM Alan

Edited by snifter
contact info

• 2 months later...
Guest themightysaints83
Experienced UK floor sanding expert now in adelaide for 2 months, Offers a clean tidy virtually dust free service for new installations and repair and renovation service .Highly durable waterborne polyurethane laquers used and dry within 2 to 3 hours.

see website for samples of work

PM Alan

Big recomandation to Alan, he did our floors a few months ago (sorry for the late big ups) and they look wicked. quick service, brilliant price makes the house look a million times better.

Edited by snifter
edited quoted text

Just had a job done by wwwprofloorsanding.com (Alan)

Alan came around give us a very good price and came a couple of days later as he said he would and has done a great job.Cleaned up what little mess there was and and off he went.Would highly recommend him.

Parko

Guest Thesparky
Experienced UK floor sanding expert now in adelaide for 2 months, Offers a clean tidy virtually dust free service for new installations and repair and renovation service .Highly durable waterborne polyurethane laquers used and dry within 2 to 3 hours.

WOW ! how do you get a builders licence and ABN no so fast

I thought you had to be here for 6 months before you got a ABN

Edited by snifter
edited quoted text

• 7 months later...
Guest ninaperks

We had Alan from Pro Floor Sanding sand and polish our floors a couple of weeks ago. We are very pleased with the result. There was hardly any mess and the price was fantastic too :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest fredcal
Experienced UK floor sanding expert based in adelaide , Offers a clean tidy virtually dust free service for new installations and repair and renovation service .Highly durable waterborne polyurethane laquers used and dry within 2 to 3 hours.

Floating floors a speciality.

Hi Alan

i am needing to sand and polish a floor at port noarlunga south. I wanted to use polyeurathane finnish so was wondering if you have a standard rate per sq metre you charge

Regards

Fred

Edited by snifter
edited quoted text

Guest gina&alan

Hi Fred, you will find i am very competitive for a professional outfit as i am only 10 mins from you give me a call then i can pop round and give you a acurate quote.

If its a decent size job i am very competitive, if its a small hall for example i have a minimum charge.

regards Alan

Edited by snifter
phone

• 1 year later...