Employee WANTED

Guest The Morleys

Guest The Morleys

Hi all, My name is Marcus I own a carpet and tile cleaning business and am looking to take on an employee.

No experience necessary, full training will be given. A mechanical back ground would be an advantage.

Duties:

Carpet steam cleaning using a truck mounted machine; tile & grout cleaning, sealing and recolouring; Upholstery cleaning; rug cleaning; water damage restoration; commercial carpet & floor cleaning.

Hours of work

The hours are predominately full time (approx. 40 hrs per week) but may only be part time during the cooler months (although so far this year we are still as busy as we were in the summer). You would be working mainly 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday but very occasionally you may be required to work outside these hours.

Wages

Wages will be $22 per hour during training (3 months) increasing to $25 per hour after training if the employee is deemed to be suitable. After training the employee will be working mainly unsupervised.

Ideal candidate

This job would ideally suit somebody who is physically fit, probably aged 30-45 (although we won’t discriminate). You must have a drivers licence, current police check, be presentable, hardworking, honest, well organised and good with people. It is essential that you have your own transport as we are based south of the city in Seaford Rise and you will need to collect the van from us each morning.

We will provide you with all the equipment and a uniform.

Start Date

We are looking to take someone on immediately or in the next few weeks at the latest.

Please send expressions of interest along with your CV to: marcus@rapiddry.com.au (please do not phone, we will call any suitable applicants for further discussion and interview).

A side note for what it's worth. You arrived in Aus on my birthday. Also that of Elvis P., Shirley Bassie and some others that I can't remember.

How strange, I also arrived in Australia when it was some others birthdays too!! I also saw a car number plate KSV 703, how unbelievable is that!!!:confused:these coincidences are never ending!:biglaugh:

Guest dondon75

Hi Marcus

I am interested in your carpet and cleaning business and willing to learn the trade. I am new to Australia having arrived on 10 may 2013. I have a full drivers licence and vehicle. I live in Seaford Rise with my wife and son. I look forward to hearing from you. Having problems with attaching my CV, if interested I can send you a CV in the post.

John

QUOTE=The Morleys;267331]Hi all, My name is Marcus I own a carpet and tile cleaning business and am looking to take on an employee.

No experience necessary, full training will be given. A mechanical back ground would be an advantage.

Duties:

Carpet steam cleaning using a truck mounted machine; tile & grout cleaning, sealing and recolouring; Upholstery cleaning; rug cleaning; water damage restoration; commercial carpet & floor cleaning.

Hours of work

The hours are predominately full time (approx. 40 hrs per week) but may only be part time during the cooler months (although so far this year we are still as busy as we were in the summer). You would be working mainly 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday but very occasionally you may be required to work outside these hours.

Wages

Wages will be $22 per hour during training (3 months) increasing to $25 per hour after training if the employee is deemed to be suitable. After training the employee will be working mainly unsupervised.

Ideal candidate

This job would ideally suit somebody who is physically fit, probably aged 30-45 (although we won’t discriminate). You must have a drivers licence, current police check, be presentable, hardworking, honest, well organised and good with people. It is essential that you have your own transport as we are based south of the city in Seaford Rise and you will need to collect the van from us each morning.

We will provide you with all the equipment and a uniform.

Start Date

We are looking to take someone on immediately or in the next few weeks at the latest.

Please send expressions of interest along with your CV to: marcus@rapiddry.com.au (please do not phone, we will call any suitable applicants for further discussion and interview).