Britney Spears Tickets for sale

lorluc

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but just bumping this up!

Don't believe the hype surrounding this at the moment...My daughter has just come back from Melbourne, and it was bloody fantastic....Watched some of the video she took....really looking forward to going myself on the 29th!

Anyway, we still have 2 tickets for sale...so let me know if anyone is interested......

Guest Fancy a Beer

Not sure you will get $220 each for them they only $99 on Ebay!!

If you don't sell them I'll give you $35 each for them! According to the paper today that's what they were selling for in Sydney!! :-)

Oh well.....I am looking forward to it!

The tickets arent actually mine......I have friends who have 2 tickets and I have 3.....sadly my daughter's friend has had to pull out....leaving me with 1 spare ticket.......So my friend thought she'd try and sell her 2 and come along with me...

But if that plan doesnt come off (doesnt look like it will)...then my other daughter is going to come on my spare ticket....yes she has already seen her in melbourne and loved it...and is more than happy to come again!!! and pay!!!

I knew when i bought the tickets, that there would be all this lip sync stuff.....also...I saw her at wembley a few years ago, and she was certainly singing live then...i think its more about the show this time....

Certainly dont want this to become a debate of whether anyone should go or not!!!! So please lets not let it get that way...

Genuine sale...genuine reason

Thanks

Guest Fancy a Beer

Certainly dont want this to become a debate of whether anyone should go or not!!!! So please lets not let it get that way...

Don't think there is any debate as to whether people should go or not, the debate is how much people want to pay to go to watch her mime!!

You have paid $220 for a ticket there is no way I would pay that to go see her, but each to their own, now if it was Take That I would pay double that to see them here in Adelaide!! ;)

Hope you get your moneys worth and enjoy it!! :)