FOR SALE Casio keyboard and stand $50 cardio trainer $50

Guest puff the dragon

Guest puff the dragon

Hi

for sale due to house move

Casio keyboard in excellent condition 62 keys plus all usual sound effects etc on stand $50

CARDIO trainer/ stepper with rotating handle to work upper body only few months old $50

Childs guitar with carry case $10

Located near aberfoyle park area

Please pm if interested

Guest puff the dragon
Hey! my daughter is looking for a keyboard. Do you have a picture so I can show her? she knows what she needs....!!!

Hi yes sure

will post one on here for you

Guest andigil

Hi there, i did pm you regarding cardio trainer and guitar can you let me know if still available, thanks

Hi

Casio keyboard in excellent condition 62 keys plus all usual sound effects etc on stand $50

CARDIO trainer/ stepper with rotating handle to work upper body only few months old $50

Please pm if interested

Guest puff the dragon
Hi there, i did pm you regarding cardio trainer and guitar can you let me know if still available, thanks

hi

yes and I texted someone back 2 days ago as per their pm,not sure if that was you though?

Guest puff the dragon

my apologies to anyone who e mailed/pmd yesterday.(thursday)

I was working all day then went straight to late night shopping and didnt get on the computer at all.

Im Only on it now in my lunch break at work,but if anyone is interested in any item you can always ring steve on 04398 17579 as he will be home

many thanks

my apologies to anyone who e mailed/pmd yesterday.(thursday)

I was working all day then went straight to late night shopping and didnt get on the computer at all.

Im Only on it now in my lunch break at work,but if anyone is interested in any item you can always ring steve on 04398 17579 as he will be home

many thanks

If you have multiple enquiries for some of the items then the best thing to do would be to reply to the PM's (as per the original post) in the order they were received so at least there's some sort of orderly and legitimate queue.

Just an idea.

Guest puff the dragon
Hi

Please pm if interested

KEYBOARD now sold

other items still available