Wanted Child Booster Seat

Denise

Hi, I'm looking for one of the very small booster seats, for a 7 year old who isn't quite tall enough to be without but too big for the enclosed booster seat.

I can't find one anywhere although bought one last year from K Mart the shops don't seem to have them anymore.

Has anybody got one for sale?

Thanks

Hi, you can buy booster seats suitable for kids right upto adult seat belt size at any RAA shop. I think I know the one you are refering to, and as they are not fixed in place by the seat belt, i'm not sure if they are even legal (might explain why you can't find them)

Anyhow there's a selection on their site like this one http://www.raa.com.au/shop/travelling-with-kids/booster-seats/safe-n-sound-hi-liner-sg-booster-2011-sapphire?r=/shop/travelling-with-kids/booster-seats/p1

The Hi Liner is expensive. Good but pricey.

We got a CREP top rated one for half price in Target a little while back, $50. Has a higher height/age range than 7 and can sit a child to aged about 8-10 or so.

Have a look at the CREP site and then online to price them up

http://www.crep.com.au/crep-results.php

Am pretty sure they phased out the sit on boosters and only make them with high backs now to an older age. Safer fitting with seatbelt, tether and not able to slide out from under a child under breaking like a sit on one. You can get them still second hand I am sure. And some places may well still sell them but have not seen any around, but then I've not really been looking.

We have a spare high backed booster. We bought it when we first arrived from Toys R Us (about 18 months ago), it's a Babylove, has a seatbelt guide that you can put on either side, it's black and that's about as fancy as it gets! We bought it for our then 7 year old because like your daughter she wasn't quite big enough to sit in the car with out a boost. I'll post a photo of it if you're interested?

Hiya! How are you!!? Haha last time we spoke was ooh about 5 yrs ago? [hope i've got the right person or this is v embarrassing lol]. It's doubly embarrassing if you have no clue of who I am hehe. Anyway - I've got one you could have for nowt ( if it's the none too fancy but v. portable booster seat only you're after? {no back on it**. It's nothing fancy but yours if you like :) . Hope life is treating you well Denise and that you're well and truly settled in Oz. Xx