groupage container

Guest Rochesdownunder

Guest Rochesdownunder

Hi

We sent our container on the 1 March and I was told that it would be 8 -10 weeks to get it .I have now found out it sat in dublin till the 20 of april and i am raging with temper Has anyone been sucessful in getting a partiall or full refund from removal companies I feel like i am going to explode

How can plp fill you with bull and lie to your face

:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

When we sent our stuff in a groupage container our stuff arrived in TWO deliveries, About a month apart

If you read the small print it says they can do more or less what they want.

We never read all of it!

Customs charged us twice for the privilege of having two lots of stuff coming in to the country.

After lots of phone calls and emails to the companies head office we managed to get them to pay the customs charges.

I know it does not help you with your problem but you are not on your own having problems with shipping companies.

Rob and Mel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rochesdownunder

Container now in Malyasia hounding the removals company I need to have my stuff I reckon it will help me settle when I get it

:)

Guest The Reeds

Can you hint at which companies we should avoid? We have had (expensive) quotes so far from Anglo Pacific, GB liners and Pickfords. They are all promising(!) 8-10 weeks. Any advice would be massively appreciated. We've got so much to think about right now!