Shipping small stuff

Guest Jane & Tony

Guest Jane & Tony

Hi all,

getting a bit confused about shipping some pesonal things over to Adelaide i.e. DVDs, CDs, Ornaments, tools, bedding, clothes, shoes and some kitchen items.

About 5 plastic boxes, a couple of tool boxes and 2 large suitcases.

Can anyone recommend a good company?

Thanks if you can

Jane xx

We used Seven Seas Worldwide. They have been fantastic throughout so far and the price was better than the rest. Take about 10 weeks by sea plus 2 weeks in customs but i think thats the norm for all shipping companies. If you get it sorted soon you shouldn't have to wait too long for your things to get there.

Guest boesman

Shipping a container with all your stuff OR furniture and appliances in container and boxable stuff with excess baggage company? Which would work out cheaper and has anyone did it this way before?

Guest Opportunities

We are sending 24 boxes over with Seven Seas Worldwide from Cape Town to Adelaide. Great price as well!Phoned yesterday after 1pm and my empty boxes was delivered to my door this morning just after 9am. So far, so great! VERY IMPRESSED!

Karen

x

Guest loopylisa

Anglo Pacific £170 quid for 12 cubic feet( two large boxes and one small one) which amounted to all my clothes, books, shoes, bags etc. I disagree its worth sending them by air rather than ship as for the same size i was looking at about 700-800 quid. I shipped in mid july and my shipping company range me to say it would be in adelaide before I arrive and will take 2 weeks to clear customs

Guest Jane & Tony
Anglo Pacific £170 quid for 12 cubic feet( two large boxes and one small one) which amounted to all my clothes, books, shoes, bags etc. I disagree its worth sending them by air rather than ship as for the same size i was looking at about 700-800 quid. I shipped in mid july and my shipping company range me to say it would be in adelaide before I arrive and will take 2 weeks to clear customs

Hi Lisa

Does this price include customs etc? I'm just after a company that will pick up from my door and deliver to my Mum-in-law in Adelaide.

Jane. xx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rodgeviper

Hi all, my partner and I go to Adelaide In December But I return to finish sorting out my business, the problem is although I have clothes and books to send I'll also have a tool box to send over. the tool box weighs alot and is unable to be moved without the use of a folk lift. does anyone know if a container share will drop the items at an address or whether it just goes to the port... as that means i'll need to hire a tail lifting truck which is a lot oh hassle.

cheers all

Roger