From finalised to granted in one night!

Guest natmark

Guest natmark

Well it's been quite a night. Before I went to bed my referred meds were changed to finalised. Noah's meds were sent by courier and arrived on Monday. They were finalised when I got up at half 3 this morning to feed him.

Then when I woke up this morning to an email from our agent stating our visa has been granted! Our case officer has been great the whole way and must have been waiting to push that grant button as soon as he got confirmation of Noah's meds!

We are so so happy but not looking forward to telling the parents that it's actually going ahead.

Good luck to Claire and Cara - I know I'll be reading about yours shortly!

Now to put the champers in the fridge!

Natalie :-)

Well it's been quite a night. Before I went to bed my referred meds were changed to finalised. Noah's meds were sent by courier and arrived on Monday. They were finalised when I got up at half 3 this morning to feed him.

Then when I woke up this morning to an email from our agent stating our visa has been granted! Our case officer has been great the whole way and must have been waiting to push that grant button as soon as he got confirmation of Noah's meds!

We are so so happy but not looking forward to telling the parents that it's actually going ahead.

:):) Woohoo see you all soon....

Good work....

HG

Guest lnother

Congratulations, Enjoy.

Guest cyprus2001

wow congratualtions to you , now le tthe fun begin ;)