3 bed hse seacombe gardens & furniture

Guest Pinkish plum

Guest Pinkish plum

Hi there,

we are planning to move to nsw at the End of May 14, we are renting a 3 bedroom hse in the southern suburbs

We will be looking to sell all our furniture, most of it bought new last year, the house is beautiful with a large swimming pool, it will be available to rent also but need to double check with owner

this would be an ideal situation for a family or couple who is migrating over , you would have a gorgeous house that's fully furnished! ! I

Email me at PM for details for more details , if you only require furniture please email and I will send pictures, everything available from beds to kitchen utensils

cheers -

Edited by Rachiegarlo
removal of email address

Hi there,

we are planning to move to nsw at the End of May 14, we are renting a 3 bedroom hse in the southern suburbs

We will be looking to sell all our furniture, most of it bought new last year, the house is beautiful with a large swimming pool, it will be available to rent also but need to double check with owner

this would be an ideal situation for a family or couple who is migrating over , you would have a gorgeous house that's fully furnished! ! I

Email me at PM for details for more details , if you only require furniture please email and I will send pictures, everything available from beds to kitchen utensils

cheers -

Hi we will be looking for house and furniture from then onwards what are the secondary schools like there?

bal

Hi we will be looking for house and furniture from then onwards what are the secondary schools like there?

bal

I would guess its in the zone for either Seaview or possibly Hamilton, depending on where it is exactly.

Seacliff zone is this one http://www.decd.sa.gov.au/locs/files/links/Seaview_HS_zone.pdf

Hamilton is this one http://www.decd.sa.gov.au/locs/files/links/Hamilton_SC_zone.pdf

I think you'll have to do your homework. Compare the schools here for English and Maths but don't put too much stock into those results as obviously its not relflective of the entire school or its cirriculum and so on. You can stack them up with Brighton in there also.

http://bettereducation.com.au/CompareSchools/secondary/sa/compare_sa_secondary_schools.aspx

FWIW, I don't hear great things from people about Hamilton. Same for Seaview. You can read peoples feedback and stuff on the forum on Seaview if you search for it. Not sure about Hamilton. FWIW, we would have fallen into the Hamilton zone if we had bought a house in Warradale as we had initially planned. However, we opted to look further afield and get into the Aberfoyle HS zone and also have the choice of 3 very good primarys till then.

If you want to find out more on high schools your best bet is to post and ask in Education as Q's here will get missed more likely and also the OP may not have kids going to the HS.

Thanks Snifter we did look at Hamilton, but it's a no from us, still not ruled out Brighton yet but finding a house in catchment area is hard and who you do not have a lot of time it just adds to the pressure!! Westminster excellent private school but with no jobs as yet a bit risky in that front as well!!

Bal

Thanks Snifter we did look at Hamilton, but it's a no from us, still not ruled out Brighton yet but finding a house in catchment area is hard and who you do not have a lot of time it just adds to the pressure!! Westminster excellent private school but with no jobs as yet a bit risky in that front as well!!

Bal

Westminster is very good, hubby went there. But its very expensive. There are other good private schools around without the massive cost.

Brighton zone is a hard area to rent in given the school is so in demand. You may honestly be better looking in suburbs a bit further out or more inland with good HS options if its schooling that really concerns you. They are still commutable to the city and other areas without being too far out iykwim.

Westminster is very good, hubby went there. But its very expensive. There are other good private schools around without the massive cost.

Brighton zone is a hard area to rent in given the school is so in demand. You may honestly be better looking in suburbs a bit further out or more inland with good HS options if its schooling that really concerns you. They are still commutable to the city and other areas without being too far out iykwim.

Thank you which other private schools around Somerton Park area are reasonable then, we have a house there still holding for us but only till Friday but need to find a school as Brighton is out of the catchment area there, your replies are very helpful, thanks again.