Hello ladies

The details are:

9.15 Woodcroft Shopping Centre

Visit 2 wineries before lunch

Lunch at Parri winery

Visit 3 wineries after lunch

Leave McLaren Vale approx 4.15, ish.

Get back to Woodcroft about 5.00pm, hopefully able to walk from the bus

Lunch is a platter of seasonal local produce, followed by freshly baked scones, with tea and coffee.

Total cost is $45.00

Only thing is...the minibus must be full. If it isn't then I can't deal with the stress and I will reimburse you in full. However full payment must be made in advance, and pref within the next 3 weeks. If we need to, we can book another mini minibus. Once you have paid then you are confirmed as being on the trip.

Pm me for address details.

Guest Lulujim

hi Libby -

Denise and I would like to go!! Please can you PM me your address and then we can arrange a time to drop round the money, would be great to see you and have a natter anyway.

See you soon,

Alexis

Guest Libby1971

You won't be on your own for long. You'll know me once you've been over to my place. So that's one face. And once you've met some new faces you'll be fine.

I would like to say that most of the people who are interested are new to me as well. So this is a real opportunity to get out there and meet some new people...

:jiggy:

Guest GIPSY

Hi Jorose

Just wanted to say that I will be on my own and won't know anyone - other than a few famous faces from the TV (you know who you are ;-) ) I land the weekend before, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to meet some new people who could turn out to be great friends. Come along, it sounds like it going to be fun, especially if Libby wears her pop socks - see I feel as though I know people already!

Hayley x

Guest Libby1971

I think I am up to date replying to the mesasges. If you have NOT received one from me in the last couple of days would you mind doing it again. I am not working this week so won't be far if you want to pop over. Evenings Mon-Fri are generally good anyway.

See you then

Libby

Guest Libby1971

Just to let you know if you want to have a look at their websites we're going to...

Tintara

Pirramimma

Parri (for lunch and tasting)

High Hamilton

Rosemount

Kangarilla Road

or least that's where I think we're going!!!!!!!!!

i have requested the day off work so i should be joining the drinking ladies day out :D

it is our one year in adelaide anniversary too so would be rude not to sample the local fruit juice to celebrate lol :biglaugh:

a couple of friends will be coming too

kathx

Guest Libby1971

So far, we have a few people who have provisionally booked a place. If all of you do confirm, then we have one minibus that has been filled and we've def got some for another.

I'm pleased so far with interest, let's see how this goes. and hopefully we'll be off on a jolly

Guest Greg & Dani

Hi Libby, i would love to come. We arrived 6 weeks ago and met a few people. Let me know how many more do you need to get the bus full and i see what i can do. Can you PM me your address please so i can drop the money of? Looking forward to meet some new people. It's so wonderful you took the time to organise it all. Thank you. :)

Dani.

Guest Libby1971

Thanks to those people who have paid this evening. Good, good, good.

I think I have pm'ed everyone the address details. I will wait until the end of next week before working out about buses or stressing.

Guest Libby1971

It is very much a case of first come, first served. If you would like to come, then I will pm you my address adn when I have received the money, you are confirmed on the list. Once I have reached the number for the first minibus, that is def leaving. If we need a 2nd minibus then we'll get one but we'll need to fill them. Each one can hold 12 people, and that is the largest one we can drive on a normal licence according to the company.

I'll pm my address, and as I say the sooner I get the money the sooner everything is organised.

Guest Libby1971

People of Seaford/ Moana and Aldinga areas.

Kath aka kjc79 has kindly agreed to collect money from people down that way and drop it off to me. Please pm either of us for her details. Please could you also make sure that you leave Kath with a mobile number for you just in case of an emergency.

Guest Libby1971

Hello All

Update on progress...

One minibus is def going

BUT there in another minibus which currently has 3 people on it. That is not enough to cover the costs so if it is not full, then I shall cancel that minibus and apologies to those people who will be refunded in full. In order to be full, we need 9 or 10 more people (can't remember if I have already allocated a space for the driver or not).

The last date for payment is Thursday 4th June. On Friday I am totalling, , confirming bookings and making payments.

Hi libby

I would def like to go did you find out about being picked up over in Moana? Just a thought if you have 2 mini buses you might want to check with the wineries that they are ok for 2 (some of them have a maximum number of people at one time) depends on the size of the mini bus?

Guest Libby1971

Hi Wendy

Each minibus is a 12 seater. On a normal licence that is the max that you can drive yourself without taking another test. And if we get a driver then there is no saving.

The wineries are aware that it might be about 20 but that is dependent on numbers.

We will do a sweep by and pick up from Seaford or Moana but not sure where from yet.

Guest coolio

Hiya,

Am new to area, only arrived 1 week ago. Staying in Seaford Rise area.

Is there still space on 2nd bus?

Won't know anybody, but thats never stopped me before!!

PM me if yes, can drop money round anytime asap.

Much Thanks and drooling anticipation:D

Kerry xx