7 months Pregnant in Adelaide

Guest katieb

Guest katieb

Hi,

Please can anyone help?

My name is Katie and we have now been in Adelaide for 3 months over from the UK (as my husband has a 2 year secondment with his company). I am currently 7 months pregnant (due 25th September) and am looking to get together with people in similar circumstances. Does anyone know of any 'Mum's to be' Get togethers/clubs. I live in the Mawson Lakes area but would not like to travel too far as am still quite nervous of driving over here. :arghh:

I was hoping to meet some mothers to be at my anti natal classes and yoga classes at the Womens and Childrens Hospital but most people seem to keep to themselves.

I do realise that once baby is born there are lots of mother and baby clubs.

Any idea's appreciated.

Thanks.

Katie

Start one of your own by inviting people from your antenatal class for a quick coffee, I'm sure there are other mums to be who feel like you and want some company. I know it can be daunting asking a bunch of unknowns, but this might just be the icebreaker. Of course some may have to rush off to work, but they have a half decent coffee machine in the cafeteria at the hospital and also the cafe on the playdeck is nice. Perhaps get there early and mention it as people trickle in- more personal that way.

Guest ali@51

Hi Katie, Your due date is the same day as my daughters birthday she will be 3 this time. I am not pregnant but if you want to meet up for coffee to see what your blessed event is likly to be like in a few years :jiggy:. let me know. we are in greenwith not to far away.

ali