Hi I am new fr0m uk Lancashire

Guest dizz

Hi Did that message c0me t0 y0u as i d0nt n0 w0t i am d0ing l0l we are 0n the Sunday estate and we l0ve it. We are fr0m Blackp00l Th0rnt0n. g0ing bed n0w will be 0n 2m0z if y0u want t0 chat thanx shell

Guest jetskitony

hi we are currentlly living in aldinga beach moving to sunday estate very soon my wife is from bolton and she loves it here, will have to arrange a girly coffee morning with her.

Hi I am from Bacup - I am in Aldinga Beach!

Lindsey

Hi Lindsey , my name is Michelle i been here 6 weeks n0w with my husband and my little girl age 6 and my s0n age 2 we are 0n the Sunday estate where are y0u ? And h0w l0ng have y0u been here, What sch00l are the children at ?

H0w have y0u f0und it , I feel s0 settled and happy we are renting at the m0 but fancy building 0n this estate as it seems s0 nice x

Hi 0h w0t a Small w0rld Bispham and thrnt0n l0l yer w0uld l0ve t0 meet up f0r a c0ffee have y0u g0t children ? i have a little girl Mia age 6 and my S0n J0shua age 2

H0pe t0 here fr0m y0u s00n shell x

Hi Thanks f0r that . H0w y0u finding it here d0 y0u like adelaide as y0u have been t0 a few places. My best friend lives in Brisbane she said its fab and l0ves it. D9 y0u have children / I have 2 age 6 and 2 shell

Hi,

I'm From Rochdale, been here 3month :)

Hii H0w y0u finding it at seaf0rd, We have been l00king there t0 build but we als0 l0ve the Sunday estate where we are renting at the min. H0w d0 the kids like it?

Shell

hi, we are renting for 12month, live on a estate directyly behind seaford shopping centre, the sunday estate is lovely apart from the size of the land which is tiny, have you checked out 'the point' in noarlunga downs? thats a big new housing development but with alot bigger plots for roughly the same amount. The kids think its great, got a basketball court right outside our house and a gazebo area. Hope u are settling in well :)

Forgive my curiosity, but why are you using the 0 key?

Hi L0L its because my little b0y spilt milk 0n my lap t0p and the letter 0 d0es n0t w0rk s0 i have t0 use the number 0 unless i paste every time and cabt be b0thered . shell:idea:

Guest Zako999

We are from Rochdale!!! My mum used to live in whitworth! small world

:wubclub:

Hi Im from Whitworth !! well born in Oldham, live a cuple years in bacup 15 years in whitworth a year in preston and a year in adelaide ! and 2 months in Aldinga, what a small world !

:wubclub: