need advise !

vrak1984

Guys, i need tips for migrating to Sydney for work permit. i consulted many people here in India but maximum are giving me advise to join some private colleges & do part time job. but i am not much sure about this method. i guess, this is the right platform to discuss & find out best one for me. i searched a lot on internet too but not finding much on this, There are lots of sites offering packages for the same but i want to know more about weather, people, stay, culture, etc. Still looking further for a better information about the region. Regards !

Edited by snifter
removed link

Guys, i need tips for migrating to Sydney

Im afraid I know nothing about visas, but I wonder whether you'd have a better chance of finding info about Sydney if you try Poms in Oz? You could use then ask questions of people who actually live there, as opposed to us in South Australia!

Here's a link:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/new-south-wales/

Hope that helps. Good luck in your efforts.

LC